How to Make a Reservation
Welcome! We are delighted you have decided to rent a property with us. The process is simple:
1. Select a property.
We have pleasure in advising you on the choice of the right house. Email or call us on to discuss your preferred properties or to check availability.
The sooner you contact us, the more likely you will get the property you want. Some homes sell out for the entire season well in advance.
Please read through the booking conditions before booking. A down payment of 50% is due at the moment of booking; the balance is due 11 weeks prior to arrival.
ONCE THE HOUSE AND THE DATES HAVE BEEN DECIDED AND YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD AND BOOK, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SUMBIT THE BOOKING FORM.
2. Complete the booking form, submit it online & make the downpayment.
UPON RECEIPT OF THE BOOKING FORM AND IF THE PROPERTY IS STILL AVAILABLE WE WILL SEND YOU BY EMAIL:
- A booking confirmation/invoice stating the house/apartment, the booking period, the rent and information on the payment (bank details, down payment, balance, security deposit, eventual additional costs on the premises).
Make the down payment immediately after you have received the booking confirmation/invoice. You can pay either by bank transfer or, for amounts up to EUR 4000, by credit card (Visa and Master). Your down payment in time is crucial to confirm the rental in your name.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED THE DOWNPAYMENT WE WILL SEND YOU THE FOLLOWING BY EMAIL:
- A receipt quoting the amount of the down payment received and the balance still outstanding.
- A route description with the telephone number and address of your destination along with the telephone number of a contact person on the spot.
3. Pay your balance at least 77 days (11 weeks) prior to arrival.
We have tried to make this process as simple as possible, but are happy to answer any questions you have. You can reach us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for booking a rental property through Hidden Italy.